Our Updated COVID-19 Shopping Experience
Due to COVID 19 the shopping appointments are going to look a little different but that doesn’t mean that service will.
Here are just some little notes to be aware of. We ask that when you come in , the Bride only is to touch the dresses while browsing as garments need to be sanitized after being touched/ worn. You will be given a pair of gloves at the beginning of your appointment.
- We ask that if you are bringing people to your appointment that you keep it to 3 people. If you do have more people, they will be asked to leave, or you can rotate your guests.
- We strongly urge brides to take advantage of our virtual appointments before coming in so that you can narrow down your search as you will be limited to trying on 5- 8 gowns at your appointment.
- We ask that Brides and their guests respect others social distancing space.
- Appointments will only be 1 1/2 hours as we do need time in between appointments to clean/ sanitize rooms and garments after appointments.
- Please be advised that Masks are Mandatory upon entering.
- In order to keep the Boutique clean we request that you remove your shoes upon entering. Please feel free to bring you own slippers or indoor shoes to your appointment.
We ask that if you are coming in for a fitting appointment that you do come in solo. Please note that fittings will only be booked for 45 mins. Fitting will take place on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays 10-5.
If you are looking to do accessories at your appointment please let us know when booking your appointment so that we allot for the extra time and have a consultant available to assist you.
Tuesday’s (shopping apt’s) 10 – 9pm
Wednesday (fittings only) 10 – 5pm
Thursday’s (shopping apt’s) 10 – 2pm; (fittings only) 2pm – 5pm
Friday’s (fittings only) 10 – 5pm; (shopping apt’s) 5pm – 9pm
Saturday (shopping apt’s) 10 – 5pm
Virtual appointments are available for all brides regardless of your wear date. This service is of no charge and is highly recommended for brides with wedding dates that are 7 to 12 months away or if you are wanting to include more than 2 people to your appointment or even if you just want to shop in the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will choose gowns for you based on your wants, inspiration and budget. Please fill out the form listed below so that we can have a better idea of options that we can pull for you. Once you’ve had your virtual appointment and you’d like the styles that have been chosen, you can choose to have these styles saved for you on your file so that when you have a chance to come in you’ll already have your top contenders to try on. Don’t worry about taking notes, our consultants will follow up with more details about your looks you loved.
New To Bliss Loaner Program
During this difficult time, we’ve wanted to stay as connected to our customers as much as possible. We have implemented a “Try on Service” for Brides that have been to our boutique previously to try on dresses and have narrowed down their search or for Brides that have had a Virtual Appointment.
How it works:
1. Book a virtual appointment
When you book a Virtual Appointment, we are able to narrow down your search with your likes
and dislikes. We will select up to 10 dresses based on your Virtual Request Form. *This service
is free of charge to anyone that is getting married.
2. Select your favourites
During your Virtual, you will have a chance to pick your top picks from what you and your
consultant went over during your screen time. When choosing the one that you would like to
take home, consider the ones that you can’t live without.
3. Loaner Program
Book a Virtual Appointment
Thank you for your interest in Bliss Virtual Appointments. We’d like to get to know you a little bit better. Please fill out the form as best as possible. See you at your appointment!