Our Updated COVID-19 Shopping Experience
Due to COVID 19 the shopping appointments are going to look a little different but that doesn’t mean that service will.
Here are just some little notes to be aware of. We ask that when you come in , the Bride only is to touch the dresses while browsing as garments need to be sanitized after being touched/ worn. You will be given a pair of gloves at the beginning of your appointment.
- We ask that if you are bringing people to your appointment that you keep it to 2. If you do have more people, they will be asked to leave due to capacity reasons.
- Please take a look at our new hours for shopping appointments. Listed on our site.
- We strongly urge brides to take advantage of our virtual appointments before coming in so that you can narrow down your search as you will be limited to trying on 5 gowns at your appointment.
- We ask that Brides and their guests respect others social distancing space.
- Appointments will only be 1 1/2 hours as we do need time in between appointments to clean/ sanitize rooms and garments after appointments.
- If you or your guest would like to wear any protective gear too your appointment we strongly encourage you to do so. We will have disposable masks for sale on site.
We ask that if you are coming in for a fitting appointment that you do come in solo. We ask that you do wear a mask for your appointment as our Seamstress will be in close contact with you. Our seamstress will also take the same precautions and wear a mask and gloves for your appointment. Please note that fittings will only be booked for 45 mins.
Tuesday’s (shopping apt’s) 10 – 9pm
Wednesday (fittings only) 10 – 5pm
Thursday’s (shopping apt’s) 10 – 2pm; (fittings only) 2pm – 5pm
Friday’s (fittings only) 10 – 5pm; (shopping apt’s) 5pm – 9pm
Saturday (shopping apt’s) 10 – 5pm
Virtual appointments are available for all brides regardless of your wear date. This services is of no charge and is highly recommended for brides with wedding dates that are 7 to 12 months away or if you are wanting to include more than 2 people to your appointment. Your consultant will choose gowns for you based on your wants, inspiration and budget. Once you’ve had your virtual appointment and you like the styles that have been chosen, you can choose to have these styles saved for you on your file so that when you have a chance to come in you’ll already have your top contenders to try on.
Book an Appointment
To ensure that your dress shopping experience is everything you dreamed of, Bliss Bridal Boutique is by-appointment only. Please fill out the contact form below to book with us.